Sunday, November 4, 2012

Why a Post

Hello Everyone,
This is my very first ever post. My goal is to help others. So I will be posting massages for beyond, and a few lesson I learn on the way. I am hoping that by doing this I can help others find their way.
My life is always an adventure. My Guides are always teaching me new lessons. Some will make you cry and some will make you laugh, but you'll get the message. I also plan on recording messages Love Ones would like me to pass on to you. So please check in from time to time and see if your love ones from beyond so up. Starting in Jan. of 2013.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tina! I am in need of a little guidance. Do you have an email or some kind of contact? Im actually desperate.

    Thank you so much!
    Stephaniebend@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete